Are you looking for Outplacement support?
Whether you are paying for Outplacement yourself or it is being funded by your employer, at London Outplacement Services we offer you a range of outplacement support options so you will be able to transition into a new role as quickly and easily as possible.
You’ll already know from your own experience of redundancy that it brings with it many challenges. So, as well as helping you to review and optimise your CV with keywords, organise your job search and prepare for interviews, we’ll help you learn how to sell yourself so you can win the job at the interview and get the role you most want.
Selling is a huge challenge for anyone but it’s especially difficult to do after you’ve suffered the confidence-knocking experience of redundancy. As a result, it’s inevitable that you’ll be experiencing a range of emotions as you come to terms with the change that’s been imposed upon you whilst you begin to face the task of finding a new role in a new company.
Here at London Outplacement Services, we know what it takes to move into a new role after suffering redundancy so we have designed our Outplacement programmes to give you both the practical and emotional support you need to find a role that is right for you.
While our approach to Outplacement includes career coaching as well as all the job-search tools and techniques you need to succeed, we also understand how important it is that employers see your CV before that of your competitors. Being first in line requires speed and efficiency, which is why all our services are delivered remotely via your computer, tablet or phone. This way, we can ensure you get the help you most need at the point when you most need it and without having to travel or attend face-to-face meetings.
What is included in our Outplacement programmes?
At London Outplacement Services we offer a broad range of services, which you can select from depending on your personal needs. Your dedicated career coach will work with you to identify the help you need so you can use your time efficiently and get your job search started as quickly as possible. Below is a summary of our main services:
Career review and analysis
- Assessment of your career in terms of key skills, and experience.
- In-depth psychometric and behavioural profiling.
- Exploration of career options and/or alternative ways of working such as self-employment, freelancing and contracting.
- Help with making informed decisions about your next move.
- Assistance in creating a practical career plan so you can see beyond your next job.
Marketing your skills to employers
Locating target roles whether they are advertised or not.
Help with writing CVs, covering letters, application forms etc so you can maximise your chances of being short-listed for interview.
Practicing for interviews, presentations and networking using video (as relevant).
Advice and tips on using social media to increase your on-line presence.
Managing your relationships with recruitment agencies and head-hunters.
Support and advice around negotiating your salary.
Help with settling into your new job.
- All the practical help you need to set up your own business.
- Advice on business development from our consultancy.
Specialist information and resources
As well as enjoying the support of a dedicated career coach who will help guide you in undertaking research and assessment of the market, you will also have on-line access to the following professional resources:
- A career file that includes full information on the most up-to-date job search techniques as well as informative career self-assessment tools.
- A dossier of contact information for recruitment agencies and head-hunters.
- A personalised daily compilation of vacancies taken from a list of over 50,000 new roles advertised each month.
Up-to-date business news, contact mailing lists and detailed information about companies.
A range of relevant books and job-search materials.
How much do our programmes cost?
At London Outplacement Services, we specialise in helping individuals secure exciting new roles in the shortest possible time so you can move on from redundancy as quickly as possible. We also believe that no matter what your role or what sector you work in, you deserve a high standard of support and guidance.
That’s why our Outplacement services start at £950 per person and include everything you need to find the right job quickly. However, if you are an Executive, Director, Senior Director or you are considering starting and running your own business, we can offer you a different level of support package.
The basic package includes enough telephone/Skype consultation time to help you complete your job search but it can always be extended beyond the initial period of support.
- Standard Outplacement Programme £950 ex VAT
- Intensive Outplacement Programme £3,250 ex VAT
- Executive Outplacement Programme £5,250 ex VAT
- Director Outplacement Programme £12,000 ex VAT
- Self-employment Outplacement Programme £12,000 ex VAT
Click here to get more details about our programmes and prices.
Who pays for Outplacement?
Many companies are open to the idea of including Outplacement as part of a redundancy settlement or compromise agreement so make sure you don’t miss out on this benefit. It has a significant financial advantage for you because Outplacement provided by an external company as part of a redundancy settlement is considered a non-taxable benefit. It also means your existing employer can claim back the VAT on the service, which results in more value for money in terms of services. For more information about this please contact us directly or discuss it with your current employer.
Why choose London Outplacement Services as your Outplacement provider?
There are many reasons why London Outplacement Services make a good choice for your Outplacement services, but here are a few benefits that highlight what we can offer.
- Our career consultants are all highly trained and very experienced career management specialists who have outstanding professional backgrounds and can support all your career development and job search requirements.
- Our clients think we do a great job. In our most recent survey, more than 9 out of 10 of our clients said that they would highly recommend Career Consultants to those who are seeking career support.
- We work with all of our clients until they have achieved their objectives.
- You can call us for a free, initial, no-obligation consultation, to find out more about our programmes, what they involve and the benefits.
- We have placed clients recently with many of the City of London’s Major employers across all sectors.
- MD of London Outplacement Services, a division of Career Consultants, Sarah Berry, is the author of five international books published by Hodder & Stoughton and Ward Lock as well as four top-selling e-Books.
How do I find out more?
Contact us by completing the contact form provided and one of our consultants will call you to discuss your requirements. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation so you find out more about what we do and how we can help you.